Our client is one of the largest retailers in Canada. They are a publicly traded, well run organization with world-class owned brands. The company is headquartered in Toronto. It sells a wide range of automotive, sports, leisure and home products. Some of their locations include departments for toys and food products.
The client needed help promoting and acquiring customers in the retail stores for three co-branded credit cards. They also needed a lift in the sales of Credit Insurance products, which included an identity monitoring service.
Since the beginning of the relationship, Credico has successfully marketed the above card products and launched additional card products to the end-customers of this prestigious client.
The initial approach was to test a select group of sales agents in specific regions. The test proved Credico’s ability to grow and scale quickly.
Credico started the pilot placing its own sales employees in stores, and changed the model in 2015 to leverage Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs). This change elevated the credit card acquisition program and has proven to be more efficient.
ISOs are locally based sales companies that employ the sales agents which allows and Credico to scale quickly once more opportunity becomes available.
- At the peak of this campaign, Credico had over 25 ISOs across Canada with over 350 active agents operating in over 300 of the client’s franchise stores.
- Credico’s success for this client led to expansion of the program into additional store banners owned by the client across Canada.
- Sales agents averaged over 5 Same Day Activations per agent per day with 5.5 days coverage weekly.
- In 2018, Credico activated just under 500,000 customers of which 99% of them were able to use their new card on the same day!
- Credico continues to cultivate a strong relationship with this client.